NO BS Total Body Transformation Workshop with Shonda Holt starts May 25, 2017!
Let’s see if this workshop is for you. Do you suffer and struggle with any of the following…
– Overweight or have a hard time losing weight
– Dealing with constant cravings for sugar or refined carbs and junk food
– Moody and all over the place emotionally
– Turning to food for relief when you’re feeling upset
– Digestive distress
– Chronic inflammation and joint pain
– Brain fog and inability to focus
– Hormonal imbalance and PMS
– Skin problems like acne, eczema or psoriasis
– Energy ups and downs
– Insomnia or trouble falling asleep
– Heart problems
– Poor memory
– Depression or anxiety
– Diabetes/insulin resistance
– Autoimmune conditions
– Cancer or disease
If you suffer from even one of the above then this workshop is for you because all of these things are worsened by eating high carb, processed, high sugar foods. When you eat in a way that supports a balanced body all of these things can improve. Are you ready to refresh, and renew?
For 4 weeks, we will focus on YOU.
– You ditch processed foods, dairy, wheat, soy and sugars that rob you of nutrients and leave you feeling exhausted.
– You add in energy creating foods that are delicious and easy to prepare.
– I’ve laid out my entire easy-to-follow routine for you. All you have to do is download a plan to your iPhone, iPad, or desktop, then go shopping and prep your meals. Easy enough, right?
Let’s get your body healthy so you can love the way you feel in your skin.
It’s time to experience just how amazing you were designed to feel every day.
My program eliminates belly bloat, fatigue, toxic thinking, and jump starts your life.
Day/time: Thursdays from 6:30-7:30 pm starting May 25-June 15
Location: 2GFitness Studio located at 9254 34 A Ave
Cost: $149 for 4 sessions
Early Bird Option: Sign up before May 10 and receive a FREE 1-1 consultation with Shonda!
A few short years ago, Shonda Holt was struggling with debilitating brain fog, an extra 30 lbs and such low energy she was wondering if she would have to give up working.
But Shonda believes that every person can have vibrant health. In fact, she is so passionate about this that she walked away from a successful 25 year nursing career to educate and empower others to take control of their health.
Shonda discovered on her personal journey that conventional medicine had no answers. In fact, she was often told everything was “normal”. Her tenacious spirit and a drive to have an abundant, fulfilling life spurned her on to find answers. A drastic change in her diet dramatically affected her energy and weight. This only drove her to find out why.
She found the root cause of her symptoms, dropped the weight and got her brain back. She now works with men and women to do the same. Whether it’s carrying extra weight, hormone or blood sugar imbalances, digestive issues or other chronic diseases, she digs deep to find the root cause so her clients can have incredible health.
She is passionate about root cause health care and knows that the only way a person can truly change their health is to find the root cause of their symptoms.
VISIT THIS PAGE REGULARLY FOR UPDATES ON OUR 2017 Women’s Wellness Conference – Coming Soon in 2017
Join 2GFitness at our 2017 Women’s Wellness Conference where we team up with a fantastic line up of local women who are committed to helping ladies lead healthier lives, find balance and feel better about themselves – inside and out! Whether its finding that life-balance, finding nutritional solutions , learning how to develop a healthy relationship with food, understanding fitness and its many benefits, plus, plus – we have you covered.
Location: Edmonton, AB
Fees: coming soon
Limited spots! Register >>> here.
Presenters: we are working hard to bring you a fantastic line-up of female presenters in 2017.